sexta-feira, 6 de fevereiro de 2009

You

You are my secret
sen benim sırrımsın

Seninle yasagamiziz hissi birdaha asla yasayamayz


There is nothing more to tell about us.
Just secrets of a whole life.
We are different now
But we still the same
We are not crazy enough to throw everything in the garbage

Maybe we can be sad when we remeber
But we have a smile inside, even if we dont want
maybe you still there to surrender
but i dont ask to u back, u are mad at me
i just ask, do not forget what we learned together

my English wasn't the best
and still not the best
but we knew how to say i love you to each other
and we didnt need anymore to make us happy
but we were so silly

after all
we went to fall
i can say, i know, i will always know
there still a bit of us, falling in love like snow

we're alone now
even if we are in love now
we don't have each other
we forgot where was our corner

i knew you better than everybody
maybe you dont know
but still a bit of me inside your body
like you inside me, i always knew

is just look inside your eyes.
then can never tell lies
dont come back for me
just, dont forget we.

it was so funny...

Um comentário: