quinta-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2009

Affair

Life begins when youre in love
You have the whole world before you
When youve found the one
The only one to love and adore you
And when you learn the sigh of it
The long of it, the cry of it
Life begins when cupid wins
And youre in love

Can't you see
What love and romance have done to me
I'm not the same as I used to be
This is my last affair

i don't care what we will fight for
the good or the bad times that we will pass for
i just want to be near you
holding your hand, felling your lips

Right from the start
You took my love
Tore my heart apart
Now there's a new to look forward to
My dreams will come true

So I'll make a vow, make a vow
my love is just to you
I will open my heart to you and feel it now
This is my last affair, you, the left side of my heart

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário